Our Mission is to bring the gospel and the sacraments to our community, to educate all of our parishioners in Catholic teaching, to care for the less fortunate, to stand up for life from conception to natural death, to visit the sick, to evangelize those who do not know Christ, and to develop our spiritual lives.
• Saturday at 5 pm and 1st Saturday at 9 am
• Sundays at 8.00am, 9:30am and 11:30am (Choir sings at 11:30)
• Confession - Saturday from 4:00 - 4:45pm.
• Monday through Friday 9:00 AM.
• Saturdays at 5 PM.
• 1st Saturday at 9 AM.
• Rosary daily before the 9:00 AM Mass.
• Miraculous Medal - Mondays after Mass.
• Eucharistic Devotion & Benediction - First Friday 1:00 PM to 4 PM.
• Fatima Devotions - 1st Saturday of the month after the 9:00 AM Mass.
"Even what looks like the dullest, most mundane task can be the setting for prayer, sacrifice, and miracles."
Let us not be satisfied with a mediocre life
"When you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut the door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly."
The confessional is not to fear, but the place in which the Lord's mercy motivates us to do better.
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
To change the world we must be good to those who cannot repay us.
None of us can think we are exempt from concern for the poor and for social justice.